Charleston West Virginia Economic Development

Discussions on Economic and Community Development in West Virginia and the Charleston MSA as well as issues of the Charleston Regional Chamber of Commerce.

Friday, June 20, 2008


I Am Generation Charleston

I am West Virginia.

I am a group of energized leaders engaged in an effort to better West Virginia and its Capital City. I am committed to providing ongoing service to the community in which I live.

I am optimistic about the future of West Virginia. I understand that through education, community outreach and professional development, we can make positive change - change that matters, change that will allow the Capital City to reach its full potential and will bring our state’s young leaders back home.

I am proud of my state and the city in which I live and work. I hope 20 years from now, I can look back at the energy that began with our group and the positive impact on our community.

I am Generation Charleston, carrying the torch for our city and state’s future.

- Danielle Waltz

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger oncee said...

Great post Danielle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home