Charleston West Virginia Economic Development

Discussions on Economic and Community Development in West Virginia and the Charleston MSA as well as issues of the Charleston Regional Chamber of Commerce.

Friday, June 20, 2008


I Am Pocahontas County

There are a lot of reasons why I am West Virginia, but one of my favorite is because I love Pocahontas County. It is a beautiful place. I like to go in the fall and stay in a cabin. Where I stay is close to Snowshoe. In the winter you can go skiing at Snowshoe.

In the fall they have train rides at Cass Scenic Railroad. You can ride up the mountain and see all the beautiful colors of the fall leaves. On your way to Cass, you can roll your window down and smell Meck’s bakery. It’s so good you have to stop and get something.

It is a nice place to get away for the weekend. Anyone who lives here, or doesn’t live here, needs to visit Pocahontas County.

- Sasha Kimberling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home